** Please note that our new hourly rate is $150/hr as of Jan 1, 2016. Any previously open invoices or estimates will remain as quoted/invoiced **
Sad Mac got you down? Turn that frown upside down!
We can help.
We specialize in Macs, iPhones, iPads, Apple TV, Airport and other Apple products, but we also know our way around pretty much every other flavor of technology you interact with every day.
Some of the non-Apple products & services we support include: Sonos, TiVo, Amazon’s Kindle eReader, Fire Tablet, Fire TV, and Echo “smart” speaker, Roku, Nest products, Google & Gmail, Microsoft Office & Exchange and yes – even Blackberry.
We may be based in NYC, but we can work with you no matter where you are. As long as you have an Internet connection and/or access to a phone, we can assist you remotely. No matter whether you’re bi-coastal, a frequent traveler, spend your summers on the beach or gave up Gotham altogether and put down new roots out of town… modern technology allows us to login, view and even control your computer as if we were sitting right in front of it, no matter the mileage between us. There are very few legal services we/you can provide or receive in this world without even needing to get out of bed or get dressed, but remote support sessions are one of those few things. If you’ve never experienced one of those sessions with us, you’re missing out…it’s pretty magical.
Did you know?
All current Macs can run Windows, too. In many cases, Windows runs even better on Mac hardware!
There’s never been a better time to buy a Mac and it’s never been easier or more seamless to run Windows alongside OS X.
- $150 per hour for onsite service within the 5 boroughs
- $200 per hour for onsite service outside of NYC – 3hr minimum (includes NJ, CT, PA, Long Island, etc..)
- Day Rates available from $600 and up, depending on location.
- Onsite calls have a 1-hour minimum, except where noted. Subsequent time is billed in 30 minute increments. Late nights, holidays and emergency service may incur additional fees.
- Flat-fee rates available for larger projects or ongoing maintenance.
- Pre-paid service and retainer packages available at a discount.
Remote Support Sessions:
- $100 per hour
- 30 minute minimum
- 15 minute increments thereafter
Data Recovery Rates:
- $500 flat-fee for Hard Drives up to 500GB
- $700 flat-fee for Hard Drives larger than 500GB
- $300 flat-fee for email database recovery or salvage
- $250 flat-fee for Digital Media (compact flash, memory stick, etc)
up to 32GB
There is a $50 attempt fee if we fail to recover “useful” data, although we will generally waive the fee if we determine early on that the process will fail.
Ask about our substantial discounts on DriveSavers Data Recovery if we strike out!
Rates for special projects, documentation, training, etc may vary*. Tell us what you need and we’ll quote you a fair price.
*These include things like email migrations, document conversions, technical documentation and user manuals, etc…)
Think we charge too much? We’re sorry to hear that. Many clients actually insist we charge too little. They may be right. We think our rates are very fair and an excellent value. See the 2nd bullet point on our Ethics page for why we’re comfortable with what we charge.
Don’t let the price stand in the way of you getting the help you need. We want to help you and if money is the only issue, talk to us and give us the opportunity to work something out with you. We’re generous and flexible when you need us to be.
Methods of Payment:
Payment is expected when service is rendered (or when order is placed, in the case of sales) unless prior arrangements have been made.
Monthly billing available for established clients. We accept all major credit cards, as well as cash or check.